The Company strives to develop as a lively and fulfilling workplace with top priority on providing safe and secure products for people all over the world.
In order to achieve this goal, we have established the following quality policy and will strive to achieve 100% customer satisfaction.
1. Achieve product quality that will satisfy customers.
2. Improve and enhance the quality management system as an organization.
3. Improve the work quality of each employee.
1) Pursue quality from a customer perspective.
2) Establish quality that anticipates change.
3) Make continuous improvements under the principle of the three actuals (actual place, part and situation).
4) Improving the essence by pinning down the root cause.
5) Conduct quality improvement activities in coordination with business partners.
April 1, 2019
Toru Nakaya, Chief Quality Assurance Officer and Managing Executive Officer